Travel Certificates

Travel Certificates 2019-03-13T14:21:55+00:00

The High Commission issues Emergency Travel Certificate to ONLY Ghanaian Nationals for One-Way travel to Ghana. It is for single use as immigration officers at the Ghanaian point of entry would keep the certificate.

For more information or to apply for this service, please contact the Consular Section on: